Monday, October 21, 2013

Visual puns











For this project, our assignment was to make visual puns out of different images. The puns I chose to visually create were sun flower, star fish, butterfly, and fruit punch. For my sun flower I put an image of a sun over a real sun flower to make the flower part of the plant looked like a sun. In the sun flower piece I used the effects gradient and overlay to make the piece look how I liked. For my fruit punch pun I used an apple as my fruit and gave it arms with boxing gloves to be a punching fruit. I posterized the background to go with the cartoon theme of my piece. For butterfly I gave a stick of butter wings so it could fly. I used threshold and posterize on that piece. Lastly I did Star fish which was patrick star from spongebob on a red carpet making the actual star fish a superstar. I used threshold and posterize.

No comments:

Post a Comment