Friday, October 4, 2013

Crazy Combos


For this project our assignment was to combine multiple different images and put them into one. I had trouble deciding what I wanted to do for this project when first assigned. When I work on artistic projects I like to listen to music. I realized that I could incorporate the music I was listening to into my project. I decided I would use features of the artist's bodies to make one person. I used singer, Frank Ocean's body to start my project. Then I decided I'd use artist, Tyler the Creators' nose to put on his face. After that I used rapper, Earl Sweatshirt's, lips to add to the face. Then after that their friend Lucas' eyes. Once I was done I decided to add a personal touch to my piece but putting a hat on him and add the western logo to his hat. I'm happy with my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment